M&M's Ice Cream Cookies - 6 PK
M&M's® Brand Ice Cream Cookies. Vanilla flavored ice cream with artificial flavor added with M&M's® milk chocolate candies. What's inside calories 250: 13% DV per pack. Melts In Your Mouth and In Your Hand®. That loveable Red M&M'S® brand character has really done it this time! A scoop of cool & creamy vanilla flavored ice cream surrounded by two chewy, home-style cookies with lots of M&M'S® minis milk chocolate candies baked right in. It's two desserts in one for twice the fun! Try M&M's® brand ice cream cones too!. What's inside... per pack. Calories 250, 13% DV. Total fat 11g, 17% DV. Sat. fat 6g, 30% DV. Sugars 24g. Sodium 160mg, 7% DV. GDA's are based on 2000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. Recyclable. Partially produced with genetic engineering. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0895. Please save the empty carton. ®/™ trademarks © Mars, Incorporated.